We’re expanding and are looking for you – someone who is passionate about Revenue Management and who would like to develop in an international environment in the Djurgården district of Stockholm.
Pop House Sweden was founded in 2014, consisting of Pop House Hotel and ABBA The Museum. Already back then, our vision was to become one of the world’s leading entertainment destinations. This led to our acquisition of Cirkus in 2017. On March 1, 2019, Hasselbacken, an iconic hotel, which boasts great event and conference facilities, also became a part of Pop House Group. With strong brands such as ABBA The Museum, Cirkus and Hasselbacken, along with a wide range of wonderful entertainment, food and drink, Pop House Sweden is a first-choice destination for Swedish and international guests visiting Stockholm and Djurgården.
Our goal is to provide world class experiences to guests from all over the world. Our core values are Passion, Care and Knowledge, and we want talents who join our team to do their utmost to live by them. As Revenue Manager, your primary goal is to optimize our Revpar, increase our market share in relation to our competitors and to maximize revenues for all businesses within the Pop House Group, but also to be passionate about being part of a team that is building one of the world’s leading entertainment destinations.
The Revenue Manager role includes the following areas of responsibility:
Develop pricing strategies and achieve maximization of total revenue whilst increasing Market Share (RGI).
- Develop optimal Hotels’ pricing strategies to maximize rooms revenue and achieve above market RGI.
- Maintain hotels’ inventory control and deliver reports on a regular basis.
- Take part in the implementation of the business plan and the strategy setting.
- Strong knowledge in distribution management to steer business to our direct booking channels.
- Optimize OTA mix and ensure rate compliance
- Ensure tariff solicitations and price plans maintained appropriately
- Closely monitor and evaluate competitors’ activity and demand in the city to set appropriate strategies
- Setting up packages and upselling strategies within the organization.
- Collaborate with and work closely together with all departments and business units.
- Set up reports and frequent analysis on the market and demand for future business.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in Revenue Management preferably of mid to large conference hotels
- Adaptability to a rapidly changing and evolving market and trends
- Flexibility to learn and implement revenue management strategies within different businesses (F&B, Ticketing, Online Shop etc.)
- Team player with strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) or other similar software Must have excellent analytical skills and must fully comprehend the travel and experience industry
How to apply
This is a full-time position reporting to our Revenue Director. Send an email with your CV and a cover letter telling us about yourself to email@example.com by June 30, when will start conducting interviews.
We look forward to receiving your application and to welcome you in our team.